Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Zidy Alias Scam

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from New Zealand.

Presently I am in New Zealand for the new investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed.

Now contact my secretary in Brunei for your own share of the compensation, his name is Mr Eric Andy, email ericandy89@hotmail.com. Ask him to send you the total sum of USD $ 550,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me.

I appreciate all your efforts at that time. Please feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Eric Andy and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

With best regards,
Engr Zidy Alias