Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Sister Pauline Jand Scam

Hello friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man. It was unfortunate that there was delay in the transaction and our expectation did not come in time as planned but thank God all is well today. I appreciate all your efforts, patience and cooperation during the course of the transaction notwithstanding that you declined to work along with me when I needed you most.

Presently I am resigning my job from the Central Bank and I'm leaving for Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed to materialize when you expected.

You should contact my secretary because I have instructed her to release your share, her contact is:

Name: Sister Pauline Jand
Plot 23 Victoria Street, Garki Abuja
Nigeria
Email: pjand@skymail.mn

Ask her to send you the total amount $2,000.000.00 Two Million US Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the efforts and attempts to assist me, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Sister Pauline Jand and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy of a fulfilled project. In the moment, I will be very busy because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Sincerely,
Charles Soludo
Retired Governor Central Bank of Nigeria