Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Barrister Billy James Scam

Billy James Law Firm
Mitre House, 160 Alders Gate Street,
London EC1A4DD
Tel: + (44)-704-577-3681
Fax: 0871 900 3652
Registration Number: OC317335
UK Ref. Number: 691182919

I am Barrister Billy James, on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engineer Larry Smith. I am assigned to contact and notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

Late Eng. Larry Smith left the sum of £3.500,000.00 GBP to you in a Bank account number 30207712320 with a Security Deposit Bank here in London, UK. In the codicil and last testament of his will in my custody.

Until his death, he was a member of the Aerospace Society and the Institute of Electronic & Aerospace Engineers and also a humanitarian. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Engineer Larry Smith died on the 13th day of April, 2009 at the age of 82 years and his funds is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support humanitarian activities and to help the poor, the needy and destitute in our society in your own way.

Please endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, to enable me conclude my job. By replying to this e-mail, you will have to update the form below so that I can contact you and also send you the Affidavit form. Which you will have to fill and submit to the Security Deposit Bank for claims.

Full Name:
Address:
Occupation:
Country of Residence:
Tel:
Age:
Nationality:

This is my personal email contact address barr.billyjameschambers01@qatar.io.

Please get back to me as soon as you read this email so that we can proceed further with remittance to you. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.