Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Mohamedi Hassan Scam

Dear,

I wish to inform you that I concluded this transaction successful with a lady in London and I am currently residing in London with my family for project investmet with the fund.

I dropped the cheque in bank draft with my secretary Mrs Margaret Alamieyeseigha for your compensation, by trying to assist me but it did not work out between us .

The amount is USD $1,500,000.00. I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and I hope you will be satisfied with my compensation. I will advise you to contact her immediately through her e-mail address: mrsmaeigha@hotmail.com for the delivery of the bank draft to you.

I hope you will have a nice life with my token of compensation for your efforts and God bless you.

Sincerely yours
Mr Mohamedi Hassan