Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Gloria Pelaez Scam

I am Mrs. Gloria Pelaez

With due respect of humanity as i have written to you to know you and to open a vow i have for God to you as i would want you to take up the project under the good heart of faithfulness as i await to see my end on this sick bed.I write to donate and hand over this money to you for orphans $9 Million deposited in a security company in Accra,  Ghana.

I am mrs. Gloria Pelaez, age 49, from Philippine without a child. I live in Cote d'Ivoire married to late Mr Emmanuel N. Pelaez who served as an Ambassador in Cote d'Ivoire before he died in 2006 after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. My doctor said I would not last for six months due to the Colon Cancer i am presently suffering, so i have vowed to use this deposited money under the security safe keeping for a humanity project around suffering countries where there are orphans, send me your name, telephone, contact address so I can know you as well and I will give to you the contact of the security company for you to contact them as by beneficiary for the shipment of the trunk box to you in your country of stay.

Note: The money was concealed in a metalic trunk box and was deposited as family treasured valuables by my late husband that is to say nobody knows the real content of the box.

I await to hear soon from you. please keep praying for me as my health is a problem for now.

Sincerely Yours
Sister Gloria